Monday, December 5, 2011

Drain Out and Shout Out

I went to the doctor today and had my JP drain removed (ouch!). I lost 5 pounds in 6 days whoopie!!! Dr.Posner said I look fabulous, as fabulous as I feel :) I have been cleared to walk on the treadmill and lift light weights, so I will begin that tomorrow. Also I can have super fine puree foods, which is like thickened liquids basically, but I'm happy with that. So everything is going well. I thank everyone for all the support during this exciting time of change and I can only see it getting better from here :)


Before I get out of here I just want to give a shout out to my fellow blogger Eggface who is hosting a contest that I would like to win. She is giving away a fabulous basket of goodies, if you would like to enter visit her @
Celebrate Vitamin Contest also look for her "badge" in my sidebar. She has a great story and always has lots of great inspiring recipes!

2 comments: